Talking about society, marketing, food, technology, media, fun & games, education, funny stories, food, art and more. New episodes every Thursday.

Coming Soon!

Talking About Everything with Harry Hawk

In a few weeks..

I will be launching several podcasts... each with a narrow focus.. Now for something rather different.
TalkingAboutEverything.com will be a master collection of all of the audio interviews, reports and commentaries that I make... As well as original reports and interviews created specifically for TAEP (Talking About Everything Podcast).
Totally Episodic:
Most episodes will feature a 15-20 minute Interview, Report or Commentary; where possible each of these "shorts" will be accompanied by the "full length", "raw" and (nearly) un-edited "live to tape" master.
What do you mean Raw & Uncut?
Of course like any devotee of Truthiness.. what I really mean is, "slightly edited and mildly processed." Basically I'll take out some of the noise and anything that might get me sued or be insulting to my guest(s)... 
Ummm, but.... You Know... 
I'll remove some of those as well.. and anything else that I wouldn't want my mother (or my students) to hear.
The Truth -- Just Admit It!I just did.. let's face it, "Full Length, Raw and Uncut" is a much better sound bite than "mildly edited for content and reputation, and processed, EQ'd, and compressed for noise reduction, to meet the -16 LUFS standard and silence removal".
Rain or Shine
Every Thursday -- yes, you should be expecting a new podcast to be posted every Thursday.. with exceptions for the USA arrival of space aliens, 200 Million people buying the same winning ticket for a Powerball(tm) drawing with a prize of $50 Million, and the Vingean Singularity; please note that the arrival of a techno rapture is not an acceptable substitute for a Vingean Singularity, do not pass Go, nano nano (not!). Honestly, I didn't expect you to read this far... (EOL).

Post a Comment