Talking about society, marketing, food, technology, media, fun & games, education, funny stories, food, art and more. New episodes every Thursday.

Talking with Ivan Sierra and His LGBTQ Life - Episode #46

I had the chance to talk with Ivan Sierra while I was visiting Zona Rosa in DF (Mexico City) in Jan of 2016.



Ivan Sierra talks about growing up in Mexico with several adoptive parents, his search for happiness and acceptance and his coming out as Gay man. His personal journey for self acceptance has not always been easy but Ivan has worked to triumph over adversity, and find his own path to happiness and joy.



I learned a lot about life just talking with him. He told me some amazing stories and he wanted to share them with you... stories that made me cry, angry, and yet hopeful. Ivan Sierra is a clever and smart young man from Mexico City trying to follow his dreams without limits.

While Ivan's story includes tragedy at the end it is for me a story of hope and triumph. I welcome your feedback.








Post a Comment